QunaSys inc. is a leading quantum computing software company based in Japan. We are expanding our business abroad and are looking for candidates to join our European team and lead Business Development.
As a member of the European team, you will work driving complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish. You'll work with stakeholders to plan requirements, identify risks, manage project schedules, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners. You will drive business internationally, selling R&D related projects to executive decision makers, and building industry partnerships.
The ideal candidate should have experience working in B2B international fast paced environments for technology corporations.
The main activities include but are not limited to:
- Define and drive business development plans, from account management to industry marketing activities
- Pitch technology related products to business or technology key decision makers
- Ability to negotiate agreements with multiple parties understanding client needs
- Manage project portfolios, getting hands-on to successfully drive them through
- Planning and monitoring program execution, communicating with stakeholders, negotiating, and problem-solving
- Project coordination managing interdependencies identifying and addressing risks
- Identifying if deliverables need to be aligned or realigned with program outcomes
- Excellent planning and management skills, from initial ideation through to completion, coordinating teams and processes to deliver projects on time, within budget and with the desired outcomes aligned to objectives. Cross functional team management.
- Client oriented, with a strong B2B sales record, and strong negotiating skills
- Industry, market, and business understanding, able to make data driven decisions
- Able to adapt a conversation to the audience and to learn new concepts
- Good communication and collaboration skills, working in interdisciplinary and mixed teams with internal and external stakeholders in multicultural environments
The Ideal Candidate for the Position
- MBA or Master’s degree and strong STEM experience
- Proven capacity to work in high-tech or quantum computing fields
- Fluent in English. Japanese language is a plus!
- Between 5 and 10 years work experience managing teams
Key Job Details
- Working location
Remote from EU country
- Working status
- Working conditions
- Flextime work hours(9 hours count per day)
- Annual leave will be granted according to the labor law in the country
- Full social insurance(employee pension, health, unemployment, workers' accident compensation)
- Paid leave, maternity and childcare leave, ceremonial leave, etc.
- Regular health check
- Personal computer provided
- Miscellaneous work support(fiber internet, housing allowances)
- Language study support
- Sports allowances
- Company name
- Office location (Tokyo)
Aqua Hakusan building 9F, 1-13-7, Hakusan, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo
1億円 / 100 million yen
- Number of employees